Hospital site clinic opening times
The Integrated Sexual Health Services are usually available 7 days a week:
• Monday - Thursday: 9am - 8pm
• Friday: 9am - 5pm
• Saturday: 10am - 2pm
Please note: Saturdays are for under 25s only
When visiting, you may be in the department between 1-2 hours.
• Sexual health advice
• Treatment and screening for sexually transmitted infections
• A range of contraceptive options including:
Emergency contraception (including the 'morning-after pill')
• HIV care including post-exposure prophylaxis
Where are we?
We are in the main hospital on Level C, along the corridor from the main Outpatient department and opposite the hospital chapel.
A range of drop in clinics for under 25s are also
provided at the following times and locations:
- Under 25 drop in at Rotherham Hospital Monday 3pm-5pm
Under 25 drop in at MESMAC Tuesday 2pm-6pm
- Under 25 drop in at MESMAC Wednesday 4pm-7pm
- Under 25 drop in at Rotherham Hospital Thursday 2pm-4pm
If you have any queries, please contact 01709 427777.