Hospital site clinic opening times
Christmas and New Year 2017 - The service will be closed on 24, 25, 26 and 31 December 2017 and 1 January 2018.
From April 1 2017 it will be available 7 days a week:
• Monday - Thursday: 9am - 8pm
• Friday: 9am - 5pm
• Saturday: 10am - 2pm
• Sunday: 11am - 2pm
When visiting, you may be in the department between 1-2 hours.
• Sexual health advice
• Treatment and screening for sexually transmitted infections
• A range of contraceptive options including:
Emergency contraception (including the 'morning-after pill')
• HIV care including post-exposure prophylaxis
Where are we?
We are in the main hospital on Level C, along the corridor from the main Outpatient department and opposite the hospital chapel.
A range of community based youth clinics will also be provided from April 1 2017 at the following times and locations:
• Wath Comprehensive School: Monday 12.30 - 1.30pm
• JADE Young Person's Centre, Dinnington: Monday 3 - 5pm
• Dearne Valley College: Tuesday 11.45am - 1.30pm
• Sexwise, Eric Manns Building: Tuesday 3 - 5pm
• Swinton Comprehensive School: Wednesday 3 - 5pm
• Rawmarsh Community School: Thursday 3 - 5pm
• Maltby Linx Youth Centre: Thursday 3 - 5pm
If you have any queries, please contact 01709 427777.