Clinic opening times
Due to the current circumstances regarding COVID-19 we are
cancelling all walk in clinics including Saturdays and outreach clinics until
further notice. All attendances will be by appointment only, and patients
attending the service should limit the number of people they bring with them to
a maximum of 1 person.
Please cancel your appointment if you have any of the
The Integrated Sexual Health Services are usually available 6 days a week:
• Monday - Thursday: 9am - 8pm
• Friday: 9am - 5pm
• Saturday: 10am - 2pm
Please note: Saturdays are for under 25s only
When visiting, you may be in the department between 1-2 hours.
• Sexual health advice
• Treatment and screening for sexually transmitted infections
• A range of contraceptive options including:
Emergency contraception (including the 'morning-after pill')
• HIV care including post-exposure prophylaxis
Where are we?
We are in the main hospital on Level C, along the corridor from the main Outpatient department and opposite the hospital chapel.
A range of drop in clinics for under 25s are also
provided at the following times and locations:
- Under 25 drop in at Rotherham Hospital Monday 3pm-5pm
Under 25 drop in at MESMAC Tuesday 4pm-7pm
- Under 25 drop in at MESMAC Wednesday 4pm-7pm
- Under 25 drop in at Rotherham Hospital Thursday 2pm-4pm
If you have any queries, please contact 01709 427777.