We’re holding a drop-in from 9.30-11.30am on Friday 17 March 2017 in the Lecture Theatre, Level D, Rotherham Hospital, Moorgate Road, Rotherham to talk to colleagues, patients and members of the public about our Quality Improvement Priorities for 2017/18.
Colleagues from across the Trust will be on hand to talk to you about our 17 priorities, listen to your comments and answer any questions you may have. This will help us to ensure that we are developing the quality of our services that are important to you.
Some of the areas we will be looking at include:
• Processes e.g. our Complaints Policy, Quality Requirements and Clinical Audits, Governance
• Involvement e.g. increasing patient and public involvement and improving patient experience
• Patient care e.g. patient discharge from hospital, medication, diagnosis, staffing, safety
• Sepsis - a life-threatening condition that arises when the body's response to infection injures its own tissues and organs.
• 7 day services and Integrated place based provision e.g. the Sustainability and Transformation Plans and the Rotherham Place Plan
• Better Births Review
• End of life care
We look forward to welcoming you to our drop-in and if you have any queries please contact Anne Rolfe, Quality Governance, Compliance and Risk Manager firstname.lastname@example.org