Our Trust is excited to have offered posts to 24 new nurses as a result of our recruitment day on Saturday 12 August.
Those recruited will take up their posts in March 2018.
The Trust is still calling for nurses to join its caring and progressive health care teams and it’s not too late to apply for posts. Applications on NHS Jobs
close on 10 September and interviews will be held on 20 September.
Newly qualified nurses taking up posts at Rotherham are supported and encouraged to put their training into practice by being part of:
• An opportunity to be part of a tailored 12 month rotation/compass programme including a two week induction and four rotations across a range of our services
• ‘Touch base’ group support days where nurses can meet with their newly qualified counterparts and colleagues to exchange experiences
• Preceptorship programme including attended study days over six months covering topics from clinical skills to understanding how our Trust operates corporately
• Access to our health and wellbeing support to help handle situations which could be stressful and transition, for example
• Support and advice in building revalidation portfolios
• Dedicated one-to-one support from experienced nurses
Following interviews on 20 September, we will be in touch with those who have been successful to confirm compass places.
If you have any queries in the meantime please drop us a line on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01709 427175.