Kimberworth Place is a state-of-the-art hub for services helping children and young people in Rotherham and was developed in partnership with RMBC and NHS Rotherham. Services based at the centre include:
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services
- Learning Disability Services (including Hearing Impaired Team, Visually Impaired Team, Autism Communication Team and the Special Education Needs Team)
- A Disability Short Break Facility
- Community Children's Complex Health Care Nursing Service
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech and Language Therapists
The services within the centre work with children, young people and their families from across the whole borough.