Kimberworth Place is a state-of-the-art hub for services helping children and young people in Rotherham. Developed in partnership with RMBC and NHS Rotherham, the centre was transferred to The Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust in April 2011. Services based at the centre include:
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services
- Learning Disability Services (including Hearing Impaired Team, Visually Impaired Team, Autism Communication Team and the Special Education Needs Team)
- A new Disability Short Break Facility
- Community Children's Complex Health Care Nursing Service
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech and Language Therapists
The services within the centre work with children, young people and their families from across the whole borough.