The Park Rehabilitation Centre is open to the public during the evening from Monday to Thursday and on a Saturday afternoon. Contact the Centre on 01709 302323 or email email@example.com for information on prices. There is ample free parking and level access to all areas of the building.
- Constant water temperature of 35°
- Qualified lifeguards for all pool sessions
- Dimensions 10m x 5m
- Maximum depth 1.6m
- Adult only swimming sessions unless stated otherwise.
- Adults (over 18) only
- First (induction) visit by appointment
Sports Hall: is available for hire for badminton, football training etc.
Park Activity Club for Kids (PACK):
This club runs on Saturday morning throughout school terms for children aged from 3-12 years and offers:
- Modern Dance and Performing Arts classes
- Swimming lessons from duckling stage onward
Contact Trish Kyte, PACK Coordinator on 01709 302323 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org