There are a number of Urology-specific patient information booklets available. These can give you additional information on your diagnosis or procedure and offer useful websites and contact numbers.
- Cancer information booklet and diary
- Your urodynamics bladder pressure test - Urology
- Intermittent self catheterisation - Urology
- Department of urology
- Information about your bladder tumour (cancer)
- Information for patients undergoing radical prostatectomy
- Intravesical chemotherapy/immunotherapy
- Total cystectomy and Ileal loop diversion
- Burch colposuspension
- Bladder neck incision (BNI)
- Information for an overactive bladder
- Information on blood PSA testing
- Surgery for stress incontinence
- Bladder catheterisation
- Information about prostap
- Tension free vaginal tape (TVT)
- Bladder Botox Injections
- Peyronies Information
You can access all the Trust's patient information leaflets here. If you cannot find the information you need please ask a member of ward staff.
Information prescriptions are also available within the Trust. These allow patients who have been diagnosed with cancer to have access to a breadth of information, and to sort this information dependant on which stage they are at in their treatment.
Access to information prescriptions should be discussed with you but if not please ask a member of staff.