It’s an exciting time to be working in Integrated Medicine in Rotherham as we expand and develop our services. The Integrated Medical Directorate provides a comprehensive and diverse range of services in acute medical settings, community units and people’s own homes.
We are delighted to be able to offer opportunities for motivated and enthusiastic staff nurses across the directorate. Applications are welcomed from both registered nurses seeking out new challenges and newly qualified nurses.
Successful applicants will be able to access:
• Robust preceptorship and mentorship programmes
• Comprehensive local and Trust induction
• Opportunities to rotate to other clinical specialities in the directorate
• Staff nurse development programmes
• An organisation that is large enough to offer a wide range of clinical experiences but small enough to be friendly and caring
• An organisational commitment to listen to our staff and turn that listening into appropriate actions
• Flexible working options
In addition The Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust recognises and values the contribution of nurses and provides excellent staffing establishments enabling a Registered nurse to patient ratio of no greater than 1:8 in all in-patient areas and 1:6 in care of older people settings.
If you want to hear more about the opportunities currently available please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or come and join our Head of Nursing and Matrons for coffee and cake on 2 October 2014 between 5pm and 7 pm in the Post Graduate Medical Education (PGME) centre in the main hospital building of The Rotherham NHS Hospital Foundation Trust, Moorgate Road, Rotherham, S60 2UD.