MESSAGE FOR HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS:
From 31 May 2015, there will be a new way to make referrals to The Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust’s District Nursing Service and Community Matrons. If you wish to make a referral to either service you will need to contact the Care Co-ordination Centre (CCC) on 01709 426600.
The CCC operates betweenMonday to Friday 08:00 – 22:00,Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 18:00. For the District Nursing Service outside of CCC hours, please call 0300 3300268.You will need to provide the following information to ensure a successful referral and the CCC team may also contact you for further details if required.
- Your name
- Your ward and contact number
- The patient’s name and NHS number
- Demographics (including GP)
- Past medical history
- Reason for referral
- Timescale for referral
- Any other relevant information (Key safe etc.)
- Additional information will also be required for referrals to community matrons