For cancer information and advice please call 01709 427655.
Our Macmillan cancer information and support service
The Macmillan Cancer Information and Support Service is based within the Health Information area in the main entrance of Rotherham Hospital (C level). Our centre offers free, confidential information and support to everyone.
We can help with:
- Information on all aspects of living with Cancer
- access to free, confidential welfare benefits and money advice
- details of local counselling services and support groups
- emotional and practical support if cancer is affecting your life
- signposting to other sources of support
- links to other voluntary and statutory agencies
- information and support over the phone for those not able to access the service in person.
Most of all we can offer time, time to listen, time to talk and time to make sense of it all in a comfortable room where you can talk to someone in private.