Every year The Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust develops a set of quality improvement priorities for the year ahead.
We have developed some proposed quality improvement priorities for 2021/22 to ensure there is a continuous drive to improve the quality of care provided for our patients. We would really like to hear your comments on the priorities identified and how they can be delivered. The priorities are:
- Reduce HSMR and improve learning from deaths
- Reduce the number of falls
- Pressure ulcer prevention
- Improve the use of volunteers
- Responding and learning from the Friends and Family Test survey
- Engagement with seldom heard groups to address health inequalities
- Triangulation of learning
- NICE and policy compliance
- Research awareness - how does the organisation make research opportunity known to patients, the public and healthcare professionals
If you would like to submit any comments about these priorities please email firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 12 March 2021.