At Rotherham Hospital we provide both inpatient and outpatient Physiotherapy services.
Physiotherapists are trained to evaluate and improve movement and function of the body with particular attention to physical mobility, balance, posture, fatigue, and pain.
Outpatient Physiotherapy clinics are held at both the hospital site and at the Park Rehabilitation Centre at Badsley Moor Lane.
Our outpatient services include;
We offer a range of treatments including manual therapy, electrotherapy, acupuncture, hydrotherapy, education and self-help programmes, active rehabilitation and chronic pain management.
Our inpatient physiotherapy service covers:
- Critical Care (including the Intensive Care, High Dependency and Coronary Care Units)
- Surgery (General and Urology)
- Paediatrics(Child Health)
- Specialist Medicine (Rheumatology and Haematology)
- General Medicine including Respiratory
- The Stroke Unit
- Maternity and Gynaecology
- Outpatient Respiratory Physiotherapy, including pulmonary rehabilitation