- For the latest information about services provided by The Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust, click here.
- For the latest information about changes to our maternity services, click here.
- To find out about how to keep in touch with loved ones while they are in hospital, click here.
- Car parking charges at Rotherham Hospital have been suspended.
- For the latest information about COVID-19 coronavirus, visit www.nhs.uk/coronavirus
- Coronavirus information is available in more than 30 languages at: https://www.doctorsoftheworld.org.uk/coronavirus-information/#
- For anyone who has had Covid-19, we have developed an
information booklet about recovery following your illness. The booklet contains
useful information about your rehabilitation and recovery as
well as information about services within Rotherham where you can access help
Until further notice, there will be no visitors allowed on wards, apart from:
- 1 birthing partner
- 1 visitor for child patients
- 1 visitor for patients with dementia or learning disabilities
- 1 visitor for end of life patients
The visitor must be the same person on each visit.
We know that it can be difficult not seeing loved ones, but these steps are being taken as a precaution to help protect our patients, their families and our staff, and to support social distancing.
Thank you to everyone who has made donations of goods and services for our colleagues across all our departments in the hospital and community.
If you're planning on making any donations, we ask that you contact the Rotherham Hospital & Community Charity by emailing email@example.com or by calling 01709 426821. The charity will work with you to arrange a safe delivery point and time, and ensure donations are distributed fairly.
Please do not just turn up at the hospital - this is to keep you safe.
Find out how you can support us.
Thank you for supporting the NHS and our dedicated colleagues at this time, we all really appreciate it.
About The Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust
The Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust is
an innovative, high-performing organisation that continues to develop and grow
at pace. One of the most forward-thinking trusts in the UK, we are at the leading
edge of health service reform and achieving outstanding results. This is a very
exciting time for the Trust. In 2011 we integrated with primary care
services in Rotherham and with a number of Dental Services in Doncaster.
The Urgent and Emergency Care Centre (open since 2017), deals with around 105,000 attendances per year (based on 290 patients per
day) and there
are approximately 30,000 day cases, 40,000
inpatients and 250,000 outpatient attendances at the Trust each year.
The Trust is an Associate Teaching Hospital of the University of Sheffield and
has an active research programme delivered through local, regional, national
and international research networks and consortia.
Rotherham Hospital is the Trust's
main site but the Trust also operates out of a large number of other sites and our colleagues also care for patients in their own homes.
Information about some of the main sites and the services it provides can be seen below:
Welcome to Your Health
We now have a new magazine which is being published in the Rotherham Advertiser on a quarterly basis. This new magazine is replacing future editions of Your Choice, the annual members magazine, and will also be available via our website. Click the links below to read the latest magazines.
Your Health Issue 1 March 2019
Your Health Issue 2 August 2019
Your Health Issue 3 December 2019