BreathingSpace hosts a number of community services including management of respiratory conditions.
Some of the services based at BreathingSpace include:
- Respiratory and Sleep Physiology (first floor)
- Pulmonary rehabilitation (a breathing exercise and education programme) – six week outpatient programme
- Full oxygen assessment service including assessment for ambulatory oxygen
- Lifestyle and education sessions
- Smoking cessation support and advice
- Education for all involved in caring for people with COPD and other respiratory conditions
- Support to health care services in the management of patients with COPD and other respiratory conditions, including support with early supported discharge and admission avoidance
Free car parking is available at Breathing Space.