Patients, staff and local people are invited to become members so they can have a say in how our Trust is run. People from all walks of life can become members.
Membership is free and you can have as much or as little involvement as you like.
By being a member you can:
• elect new members to the Council of Governors
• stand for election to the Council of Governors
• receive regular updates about the Trust
• give feedback about service developments
Become a member
Anybody over the age of 16 can become a member.
You can join by:
• applying online
• emailing email@example.com
• filling in an application form next time you visit the hospital
Printed application forms are available from the Health Information area in the hospital. This can be found on C Level, close to the main entrance.
Staff members who would like to become members can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Change of details
It’s important that we have the right contact details so we can keep you up to date with news from the Trust. Use the form below to let us know if your details change.